Every car is different, but here are some guidelines to help you tune your car to properly run on a HHO/gas combination.
- Make sure the car runs tip-top.
- Check/replace tired O2 sensors.
- Tune up.
- Check mileage: do an accurate road test and establish a baseline MPG, then compare to EPA standards. If your car is found lacking, go back to step one, and do repairs.
- Install HHO device and tertiary components.. Start with a low amount of electrolyte such as 1/4 tsp/g.
- Gradually increase electrolyte concentration with testing.
- For more in depth information about tuning your HHO systems check out what Mpg Mike has to say: fuelsaver-mpg.com.